To Complete Your LIHEAP Application
March 18, 2020
In order to complete your LIHEAP application, the following steps must be completed.
Signature page: THIS IS REQRUIED BY THE STATE PRIOR TO COMPLETING AN APPLICATION!!!
a. Print, Sign, return via the following options:
b. Fax: 309-828-8811
c. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
d. Drop off at Bloomington MCCA – 1301 W. Washington Street
If you are unable to print the attached Signature page, you may pick it up at our Bloomington Office Location: 1301 W. Washington Street or provide a fax number for MCCA Staff to fax the form to on your behalf.
Download Signature Page Here
Submit required documents for all household members via the Illinois.gov secure link:
Checkmark the acknowledgment box at the top left of the screen
Recipient email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Your Email address: Customer will enter their personal email address here
File Transfer Email Subject: INTER- OFFICE FILE Transfer – LIHEAP APPLICATION
Submit Completed Signature Form and all required documents for all household members via fax at 309-828-8811 Attn: LIHEAP
1. Verification of Gross Income (before taxes) for ALL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS for the 30 days prior to the appointment date listed on the front of this card. (wages, child support, Social Security Income, Proof of DHS assistance, unemployment, Township Assistance, Self-Employment income, etc.)
2. Social Security Cards for all household members, including any children.
3. Photo IDs for all household members 18 and older.
4. Current gas and electric bills issued in within the last 30 days prior to your appointment, including any disconnection notice.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTATION IS RECEIVED
In response to COVID-19, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity Office of Community Assistance has extended the LIHEAP program to run through June 30, 2020 or until funds are exhausted.
Agencies partnering with MCCA to allow faxing. Please call ahead first.
1. Normal Township – 304 E. Mulberry St, Normal, IL 61761 – PH: 309-452-2060 – Please call ahead to ensure they are available
2. Activity and Recreation Center – 600 E. Willow St, Normal, IL 61761 – PH: 309-888-9099 – Please call ahead to ensure they are available
3. Ramada Limited Bloomington – 919 Maple Hill Rd, Bloomington, IL 61704 – PH: 309-828-0900
4. Holiday Inn Express West – 1031 Wylie Drive, Bloomington, IL 61704 – PH: 309-820-9990
Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. only
Mid Central Community Action is proud to announce the Energy Assistance Program has extended its 2019-2020 season application deadline to June 30, 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to COVID-19 precautions, our offices are currently closed to the public but we are accepting applications electronically through June 30, 2020.
The new 2020-2021 Energy Assistance season will start early, but no date has been set at this time. Once a date has been confirmed, a new announcement will be made.