We are not currently accepting Weatherization applications. IHWAP: Weatherization Assistance program 



If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please contact Tony Grant at or 309-834-9232


To qualify for weatherization you must provide proof that you own your home. Duplexes, townhomes, condo or row houses are considered multi-family buildings and we cannot weatherize them at this time.

Please contact the Weatherization Department for questions on weatherizing rental properties.  


You will need to bring ALL your documents or your application will be delayed in processing. The current list of documents needed when applying is:

  1. Home ownership- tax bill, mortgage statement, deed, or title for mobile homes (These are the only allowed ownership documents and remember the owner must be someone listed in the application).
  2. Social Security cards for every member in the household
  3. Most current gas and electric bill for the home
  4. Proof of income for all household members or proof of zero income for all persons over 18.




Learn more about MCCA's Radon Awareness Program by clicking on the graphic!

McLean County Radon Awareness website