Domestic Violence does not discriminate, it affects individuals in every community, regardless of age, economic status, sexual orientation, gender, race, religion, or nationality. With your help, we can help counter domestic violence together. Your generous donations can help in more ways than one.
- Provides shelter for an individual or family
- Provide free individual therapy for long term healing
- Assists with individuals navigating the court process for a Protective Order
We believe that a community that is well-informed about domestic violence will lead to community members that are involved in finding solutions. Make a one-time donation, sign-up to be a recurring donor, or visit our Amazon wish list to purchase needed items. All contributions are greatly appreciated! Discover additional ways you can make a difference through our Amazon wish list!
Please help us purchase a new shelter that will create more space for survivors and their families by donating directly to Countering Domestic Violence!
Did You Know...
- On average, nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the U.S. For one year, this equates to more than 10 million women and men.
- Domestic victimization is correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behavior.
- 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced some form of physical violence by an intimate partner.